Project design and building automation integration for the extension of the Acclimatization Garden of La Orotava.
The resulting Botanical Garden after the opening of this extension will have a visitor pavilion of about 1,200 square meters that will receive 400,000 people per year. The objective of the project is to contribute to the dissemination of the most representative tropical ecosystems of the American continent, which will link the Canary Islands with Europe. All installations are controlled with KNX technology.
Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife
AMP Architects, S.L.
- Medium voltage installation.
- Low voltage installation.
- Plumbing and sanitation installations.
- Photovoltaic energy installation.
- Automation installation.
- Firefighting installation.
- CCTV installation.
- Telecommunications infrastructure.
- Wifi infrastructure.