1. PURPOSE AND ACCEPTANCE
This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.indotica.com, which is made available by INDÓTICA, located at calle Castillo, nº 15 A – 3º, telephone 655.872.821 and e-mail address [email protected]. Browsing INDÓTICA’s website confers the condition of user of the same and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the rules included in this Legal Notice, which may undergo modifications.
The user undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the legal provisions in force, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The user will be liable to INDÓTICA, or to third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
2. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are free and open access, however, INDÓTICA, conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the appropriate form. The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to INDÓTICA and shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of INDÓTICA and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, terrorist apology or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce into the network computer viruses or perform actions likely to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of INDÓTICA, or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which INDÓTICA, provides its services.
- Attempt to access the e-mail accounts of other users or restricted areas of INDÓTICA’s computer systems, or those of third parties and, if applicable, extract information.
- Infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of INDÓTICA’s information or that of third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, constitute a work whose property belongs to INDÓTICA, with the exception of the material transferred by the authors of the articles, or opinions expressed in the forum included in the page, and none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the proper use of the website may be understood to have been transferred to the user.
In short, users accessing this website may view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies as long as the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any type of exploitation.
Likewise, it cannot be understood that the use or access to INDÓTICA’s web site attributes to the user any right over the trademarks, commercial names or distinctive signs that appear in the web site.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the holder of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between INDÓTICA and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by INDÓTICA of its contents or services. Those who intend to establish a link must first request INDÓTICA’s written authorization.
In any case, the link will only allow access to the home page of our website, and you must refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about INDÓTICA, or include illegal content, contrary to good customs and public order.
INDÓTICA is not responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on this website nor for the actions carried out on the basis of the same.
3. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
The content of this web site is of a general nature and has a merely informative purpose, with the aim of offering the best service through this page, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, nor its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
INDÓTICA, excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of any kind of content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who have accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, INDÓTICA is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, INDÓTICA disclaims any responsibility for information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the contents offered by this website. INDÓTICA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, and therefore shall not be held responsible for the results obtained. INDÓTICA is not responsible for the establishment of links by third parties.
4. PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party believes that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through this website, they shall be obliged to notify INDÓTICA in writing, duly identifying themselves, specifying the alleged infringements and expressly declaring, under their responsibility, that the information provided is accurate.
For all litigious matters concerning the INDÓTICA website, Spanish legislation shall be applicable, and the Courts and Tribunals of Santa Cruz de Tenerife shall have jurisdiction.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official gazettes/newspapers of the public administrations, which are the only means that attest to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no legal validity.
Communications and notifications made by users and INDÓTICA shall be considered effective, provided that they are made by mail, e-mail or telephone, in which case users should contact INDÓTICA, respectively, by means of:
- Mailing by post to the following address: C/ Castillo nº 15 A – 3º, 38002 Santa Cruz de Tenerife
- E-mail to the following address: [email protected]
- Communication through a phone call to the telephone number 655.872.821